Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

jeffreygarcia
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: CSL

unable to find the app on the device after running batchbar-deploy command line tool

I've been following all the instructions on the developer website to re-package my Android app using the command-line-tool.

Everything goes fine, I have created the debug token, enabled development mode on the Z10 device, uploaded the debug token. FInally when I deploy the unsigned app to Z10 device via the batchbar-deploy command, I got a successful result:

Deploying /Users/administrator/Desktop/Blackberry/HSBCHybrid-Phase3_UIRefresh.bar
Info: Sending request: Install
Info: Action: Install
Info: File size: 2576
Info: Installing ...
Info: Processing 2576 bytes
actual_dname::debug.token.gYABgIk6VW4yLOxL7R9WT_JXxt4
actual_id::gYABgIk6VW4yLOxL7R9WT_JXxt4
actual_version::0.0.0.1
result::success

However, when I returned to the Z10 device, I am unable to locate where the app is installed, anyone ever hit this or have an idea which part may goes wrong?

Appreciate any advice or help. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
imre_m
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Q10

Re: unable to find the app on the device after running batchbar-deploy command line tool

Hi,

When I had deployment problems, I had to restart the device and wait a little bit, until the Android Runtime intialized.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Imre

--
If you find this post useful please Like it.
If it solves your problem please mark as solution.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Rikin
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: BlackBerry

Re: unable to find the app on the device after running batchbar-deploy command line tool

Yes thats working thanx

Please use plain text.