Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Runtime Development

jeffreygarcia
My Device: Z10

unable to find the app on the device after running batchbar-deploy command line tool

I've been following all the instructions on the developer website to re-package my Android app using the command-line-tool.

Everything goes fine, I have created the debug token, enabled development mode on the Z10 device, uploaded the debug token. FInally when I deploy the unsigned app to Z10 device via the batchbar-deploy command, I got a successful result:

Deploying /Users/administrator/Desktop/Blackberry/HSBCHybrid-Phase3_UIRefresh.bar
Info: Sending request: Install
Info: Action: Install
Info: File size: 2576
Info: Installing ...
Info: Processing 2576 bytes
actual_dname::debug.token.gYABgIk6VW4yLOxL7R9WT_JXxt4
actual_id::gYABgIk6VW4yLOxL7R9WT_JXxt4
actual_version::0.0.0.1
result::success

However, when I returned to the Z10 device, I am unable to locate where the app is installed, anyone ever hit this or have an idea which part may goes wrong?

Appreciate any advice or help. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor
imre_m
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Q10

Re: unable to find the app on the device after running batchbar-deploy command line tool

Hi,

When I had deployment problems, I had to restart the device and wait a little bit, until the Android Runtime intialized.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Imre

--
If you find this post useful please Like it.
If it solves your problem please mark as solution.
Contributor
Rikin
My Device: 9700

Re: unable to find the app on the device after running batchbar-deploy command line tool

Yes thats working thanx