Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

Retired
My Device: Z10

Announcing Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones app v4.0

Product Overview

Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones version 4.0 allows you to discover friends and content quicker with a new, enhanced navigation experience. Twitter for BlackBerry 4.0 offers an enhanced navigation bar and new tabs with a familiar feel from the Twitter website, such as a connect tab that features options to filter 'mentions' and 'replies' as well as track re-tweets and favourites. Browsing hashtags and trending topics using the Twitter for BlackBerry 4.0 app is easier than ever before with the 'Discover' tab. 

Features

Enhanced navigation bar – With Twitter v4.0, customers will enjoy an enhanced navigation experience, keeping them connected to their friends and content that matter.

New tabs with a familiar feel – Twitter v4.0 showcases the Connect and Discover tabs, which active Twitter customers will recognize from Twitter’s website.

Connect tab – Helping to keep those engaged conversations going, the Connect tab shares who has retweeted, favorited and followed you and gives you the option to filter ‘mentions’ and ‘replies’.

Discover tab – Twitter v4.0 makes finding the latest news and trends easier and quicker. Discover new friends and favorite things to follow through ‘Who to follow’ or by browsing via ‘Categories’. Catch up on the latest buzz through viewing ‘Trends’.

"Me" tab – Access messages and lists under the Me tab.

Additional Support

For additional support related questions please visit www.blackberry.com/support/twitter