Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

Retired
BJacklin
My Device: Z10

Announcing the improved BlackBerry Expert Support Center!

[ Edited ]

Product Overview

The BlackBerry® Expert Support Center (BESC) portal has a more modern look and feel and is easier to navigate!

Features

Product-based tabs

• All the BESC tools you need to support a particular product are now in one tab
    • Within each product tab, you’ll find applicable downloads, documentation and training resources

The “Tools” tab 

• This is the default tab that provides you with access to tools you use to interact with RIM and manage your support subscription
    • “Requests” box content is now specific to your subscription
      •  “My Service Request” is included
      •  “Chat,” “Tech to Site,” “Health Check Services” and “Change Management Planning” are visible, as applicable
    • The “My Subscription” box provides you with access to the Subscription tool, the Manage Support Staff and Software tools
    • Other important links

Up front information

• If you’ve subscribed for the BlackBerry® Infrastructure Status feature (in your welcome package or through the link now conveniently placed in the “My Subscription” box) you will see the status of the BlackBerry environment on the left side of the portal
    • If a Service Request requires your attention, the icon and title of the “My Service Request” tool will indicate how many tickets await your response

Knowledge base and documentation search

• Quickly initiate a search of the knowledge base or BlackBerry documentation

Additional Support

If you have any feedback or ideas on the refresh or any aspects of the BESC portal please let us know through the BESC ideas tool (located in the Help menu).