Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

Retired
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Chance to get: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

[ Edited ]

Here is what you need to do for a chance to win an invite code:

Make a post in this thread telling us why you love your BlackBerry so much!

Remember to follow @BlackBerryHelp on twitter and leave your Twitter username in your post so we can DM you the code if you win.

We will be randomly picking out of the stories submitted and we will be sending out direct messages via Twitter with the codes. 

*** Update ***

Thank you everyone for submitting your stories. Those selected will be notified via Twitter direct message before the end of the day!

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Pederson
My Device: Curve 8330

Re: Contest: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

[ Edited ]

Been waiting for an official twitter client for a long time now! I usually only like using 'official' apps and finally I can move past the mobile web version of twitter (which lacks many, many featues) with this! hooray! 

Also, love my BlackBerry because it's a BlackBerry! unrivaled in productive communication and access to information. Simple as that. I have my 2 legs, 2 arms, and 1 blackberry :smileywink:

http://www.twitter.com/pederson

-
twitter.com/pederson
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
garryk
My Device: Blackberry 9700

i love my blackberry because it is the best way of keeping all your contacts, diaries and email in one place and is the best phone i have ever had (Bold 9700 user). @garrykeyworth
Twitter Name: @garrykeyworth
Please use plain text.
Visitor
agoldenberg
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000

[ Edited ]

love my Blackberry Bold, because unlike any other smartphone I've owned, it just works!

My emails arrive quicker on my blackberry than my actual inbox at GMail. Another thing I absolutely love about my Blackberry Bold, is it keeps me in the loop with all of my social networking be it Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace, MSN and now with the addition of Twitter, I will never miss out!

The best feature of all that my Blackberry Bold offers is that it keeps me constantly connected to what matters to me most!

Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/agoldenberg

Please use plain text.
Contributor
houstonbch
My Device: Tour 9630

[ Edited ]

I love my BB Tour (even though I was an LG user forever)!!!  I spend more time on my BB than my laptop now.  I can monitor multiple emails accounts on the same server without having to log out of one and into the other (and they all go to the main messages folder-brilliant).   With the Twitter app, my issue will now be trying to find a battery that can support my app addictions. 

On a daily basis (really hourly if I"m being honest) I use Facebook, Ubertwitter (it's ok...), maps w/gps navigation because I get lost easily, smrtguard, quickpull, of course texting, and my constant background music that wakes me up in the morning, bluetooths to my car radio, and pipes through my headset when I'm out in public or at work to keep me relaxed.

Follow me at:  http://twitter.com/houstonbch

Please use plain text.
Kobaiko
My Device: 9000 Bold

I love my BlackBerry Bold so much!

A. It helps keep connected to my social media networks I love so much.

B. It helps me keep track of my personal and business mails.

C. As of today I can edit my WP blog with it! #WIN

D. It's beautiful and smooth.

E. I just can't get enough of this Word Mole game..

F. I wanna be the first in Israel to post an Hands-on review for this feature that combine both my love for blackberry and my love for twitter!

So gimme a code, guys, please...

@kobaiko 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DoctorAitch
My Device: Not Specified

I love my Blackberry because I'm out of touch without it.  Would love to try the new BB twitter app; my username is @simonhiscocks

Please use plain text.
sridharsuresh
My Device: Blackberry 8900

My BlackBerry makes my life so easy.. no laptop most of the times.. controls my world !!!

Business, Personal , Social =  BlackBerry = My life

been desperately waiting for an official twitter app from RIM..

my Twitter ID : @sridharsuresh

http://www.twitter.com/sridharsuresh

Please use plain text.
kasperapd
My Device: Bold 9700

I've been using BlackBerry for almost 4 years now, and haven't looked back. It helps keep me organized and on time. I rarely ever use a PC to check emails anymore. Life has only gotten better since I got my first BlackBerry.

http://twitter.com/kasperapd - @kasperapd

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
computman
My Device: Z10 STL100-2

My BlackBerry follow me everywhere so Twitter Facebook, email BBM friends all the time in my pocket.

I'm waiting for a long time now the official Twitter client, not using the push tech but the better integration on my second brain that is my BOLD 9700

Twitter account : @computman

Please use plain text.