Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

Visitor
menachem
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Contest: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

Hi, I am looking forward so looking for this twitter app from RIM so long. Blackberry is an amazing phone having push email I could take my office in my pocket since I start using RIM devices thanks for coming now out for twitter looking forward to use it. A happy RIM customer. http://twitter.com/bphatzolah
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
calgary89
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

I LOVE my new Cure 8530!

I'm able to keep all of my contacts and calendar in one place as well as stay on top of my emails, Facebook and Twitter.

BlackBerry has everything you could ask for in a smart phone!!

http://twitter.com/jtraptow

Please use plain text.
craigdolson
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Blackberry Love Story - Twitter Client @craigdolson

[ Edited ]

Well, I have had several blackberry devices in my lifetime. Perl, Curve 8330, 8830 World Phone, Storm (original), Tour (business) and my current personal device is a 9700. I have had many other phones in my life (i'm a phone junkie), but i keep using Blackberry's as my daily driver. The OS is fast, keyboard is reliable and sturdy for banging out emails and SMS. I joined Twitter last summer and tinker'd around with it some but didn't use it much, as I was not in front of a PC (MAC actually) very much. Found a couple twitter clients for my BB, but at the time, twitterberry was about it, and it was seriously lacking!. I have tried every free client from Ubertwitter to Twixtreme. Recently I purchased TweetGenius, hoping the paid clients would yield a better experience. Its an OK client, but I have always liked the way RIM designs applications and hope the native Twitter app for BB will be the best Twitter experience. I would really love to receive a code, so as to evaluate the app and tell others about it.

Thanks for your consideration @craigdolson

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Akash1NY
My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: Tmobile

[ Edited ]

I can't live without my Blackberry Curve 8900.

I use it for work and play, as I work with NYC nightlife and am constantly on the go.  At first, I started with the 8100 Pearl years ago, and then won an 8120 through a T-Mobile promotion. And though I contemplated upgrading to the all new Bold 9700... the features and sexiness of the 8900 Curve was truly all I've ever wanted in a Blackberry phone. And boy, was I right! :smileyhappy:

Social networking apps are imperative in my line of work, and so to finally have a native Twitter app (in addition to my apps like Facebook, MySpace and  Loopt), is something I have been waiting for A VERY LONNNNNNG TIME! 

Can't wait to start tweeting away, the way we BB users always should have!

Thanks.

- AA

http://twitter.com/Akash1NY

Please use plain text.
New Developer
nolantouchstone
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: at&t

I love my BlackBerry because it keeps me always connected to the world! OS 5 and my Bold 9700 are awesome. I can't wait for the Twitter client!

Twitter Name: @NolanTouchstone

Please use plain text.
the_sven
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: ATT

[ Edited ]

The best thing about Blackberry and perhaps not the most obvious is the powerful multitasking ability.

I can watch a youtube video while listening to my SIriusXM app (no joke i actually tried it) while being logged into gtalk, yahoo messenger, msn messenger, AIM, having a browser window open in the background, in the middle of editing my calendar and cutting and pasting from email or text with google maps open and broadcasting my location all while receiving push email. and it doesn't stop there.... while ebay and amazon apps are open... i could go on. The best part is all of those are running in real time and i can switch between them at the push of a button and you can pick up where you left off.

What i just described there is impossible on anything else. Its as simple as that. 

For me its not the individual abilities of a phone, its the fact that all this works together and at the same time! Competing phones may be flashier in some cases but all are a serious step down in abilities!!! Just cant get this performance anywhere else.

twitter account: @the_sven

Please use plain text.
jdnunn
My Device: B8320
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I love my BlackBerry as it is my life in the palm of my hand. It is the first thing I reach for in the morning, and the last thing I touch at night (most nights). A twitter app for BlackBerry is a welcome site.

http://twitter.com/jdnunn

Please use plain text.
danielloyola
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Telcel

Hi I'm Daniel, I love Blackberry so much beacuase of many things; The first one is Blackberry Messenger, because I can text many of my friends and family members in a way I can never imagine. I can access quickly to all of my e-mails,.I can chat with my friends easily with my friends through MSN Messenger. And because it works as faster and easily as a laptop.

Thank U!

Mi twitter user is : @danielloyola

Please use plain text.
New Developer
GossS
My Device: Not Specified

Hi 

I'm @StuartCarphone on twitter. I have been using twitter for a year now to promote BlackBerry and support its users post sale. 

I love my BlackBerry because it allows me to not only use my emails for work and play but also has a wide range of Apps that allow me to deliver great customer service via social media while on the move.  

Stuart
Carphone Warehouse Support Center UK

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mags1978
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Sprint

I love my Blackberry because I can do anything on the go away from the office! @mags1978

Please use plain text.