Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

jwater01
My Device: Storm 9500

I love my BlackBerry

I love my BlackBerry because it organizes my life better than my girlfriend! And it doesn't talk back unless ordered to! ;-)

@jaywaterhouse

New Contributor
dagbar
My Device: Curve 8530

Re: Contest: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

I just got my first smart phone two weeks ago and its the Blackberry Curve 8530 and I love it!
Twitter User name @dagbar

Contributor
ologe5
My Device: Z10

@ologe5

I wamt it all...official that is. Let me have 'em Twitter..by RIM!

Visitor
nanosp
My Device: Bold 9700

I love Blackberry for simplicity, ease of use and how it keeps up with my life. I don't have much time to stay at home these says and it keeps me updated to Twitter, Facebook, Google Voice, instant messenger, all my contacts, all my email is pushed which saves me a lot of time. I've been a user since last summer and I feel my life is a little more organized since deciding to use one. I've also gotten a lot of friends to switch to the Blackberry lifestyle and they love it! I started with the Curve 8900, which was perfect and have since moved to the Bold 9700. I've also tried every twitter client available for Blackberry, paid and free, and being included in this beta test would be great, so I can review them all and give an unbiased opinion of them all. And thanks again for your help with my BBM problem a month ago, really helped me out! Again, thanks for considering me.

http://twitter.com/nan0sp

New Contributor
anantj
My Device: Curve 8520

I love my blackberry so much that I even dream of it sometimes..

And I once had a dream that OS 5.0 had been released and I missed it for a whole day.. **bleep** :smileyvery-happy:

My twitter nice is @anant

Been waiting for the official client for a long time now :smileyhappy:

ushneb
My Device: Storm 2 9550

I love my Blackberry because it keeps me connected to the people I know and love that aren't at arms reach. So I never miss a beat in life.

@ushneb

www.twitter.com/ushneb

Visitor
samchoo
My Device: Bold 9000

[ Edited ]

I enjoy my blackberry all the time! i read blackberrycool, crackberry and enjoy watching celebrityblackberrysightings.com to catch up more about bb latest update and trends!

Blackberry is my push mail (Gmail)+facebook+twitter+foursquare tool! When come to social network, no other phone beat BB :smileyhappy:

I would prefer to have BB native twitter client if you can send me the invite. 

cheers,

Sam 

DM me @samchoo

Regular Visitor
Mysticode
My Device: Curve 8530

From being a Curve 8330 user for a long while, and then recently upgrading to the Curve 8530, my Twitter and IM apps have always been an integral "must" download apps. Following @BlackBerryDev, @BlackBerryBlog, and @BlackBerryHelp, I can always be a quick message away from the latest news and assistance from RIM, very useful for a Blackberry user! When I upgraded to the Curve 8530, and finally was on OS 5.0, the change was like night and day. I now suggest to every Blackberry customer I run into to get a phone that runs OS 5.0, as they will not regret it.

Being a Blackberry Enterprise Server administrator, I always recommend the latest apps to my customers and coworkers, so they can be up to date with useful apps from RIM and other third party vendors. I recently attended CES in Las Vegas, and had an oppertunity to talk with multiple RIM staff from around North America. They were all very friendly and proffesional, and had an answer for almost every question I had; It was a great experience overall. It was great to see the latest RIM products and third party companies there to show off their Blackberry apps and to answer questions people had with them.

Looking forward to hearing more great products and software from the RIM team!

Fellow Canadian, @shanecossever

Visitor
AnthonyYacullo
My Device: Bold 9700

Well first of my twitter name is @ayacullo. And secondly, my current blackberry, a AT&T bold 9700 is my first Blackberry! I really love it a lot, I had an Iphone 3g and Iphone 3GS before it and they pale in comparrison to it. The reason I love it is its functionality and seemless integration of everything. All the social media functions are great for me. I work for a Walt Disney World podcast and love being connected to fellow fans and listeners to the show while on the go. I also LOVE the fact that I can typically get 3-4 days on one charge out of it as well. The most I could get on my iphone was JUST short of 48hrs. It is truely the best phone I've ever had. I don't think I could ever go back now. Hope you all enjoyed my quick little story of why I love my BB and good luck to everyone else in the contest!

Visitor
rohneas
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530

I love my Blackberry because I have to sit in long public meetings twice a month, I ride the bus to work, and I occasionally have to travel to places where their local IT policies call Microsoft Exchange Outlook Web Access spyware.  My Blackberry keeps me connected, gives me a release (from the public meetings) and sometimes even keeps me sane.  I also love that there is an App Store that isn't controlled with an iron fist and there are a lot of really cool apps out there.

However, the apps that are out there for twitter aren't the greatest.  I hope this changes everything!

My twitter name is @rohneas.