If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

Contributor
AlioTheFool
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Contest: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

My Storm2 (which replaced my Storm1) goes everywhere with me. I'm constantly on Twitter (even when I'm supposed to be working) and I am able to keep up with various sites, news, & sporting events on-the-go with my Storm2.

At the moment, my battery is down to 20%. Fortunately, I have my Curve from work to keep up on UberTwitter! I'd love to see what BlackBerry has to offer. I love UberTwitter, but I really love the idea of pushed tweets.

@AlioTheFool

Please use plain text.
Jared2355
My Device: Blackberry Storm 2 9550
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

I am insanely addicted to my blackberry. Everyone I know thinks it's hilarious, but if something were to happen to my blackberry I would be completely lost and freak out. I love how it keeps me connected to all my friends and family. I don't even think of it as a phone anymore. For me it's a connection to the world haha. It does everything for me. Manages my contacts, ability to chat on AIM, see what's going on facebook, check my twitter and send @replies to my friends and even browse the internet. My laptop sits on the desk collecting dust because my blackberry can do everything it can do and it a much much smaller package. I have to recharge my blackberry at least twice a day because I'm on it so much.I have tried just about every twitter app out there, free and paid versions and ever since I heard about the RIM native client I have been checking forum and blackberry news sites everyday to see when it was going to be released. I am obsessed, please please pick me hahaha. My twitter username is Jared2355!!!

Please use plain text.
dyuthas
My Device: curve
My Carrier: t-mobile

[ Edited ]

roses are red,

blackberrys are... black

when i'm with my berry

there's no info i lack

connected to google, twitter and facebook

text and both email accounts in just one look

by bff and i constantly bbm

it's my little communication gem

for this and much more i think it's a sign

that my blackberry will be my one true valentine

@dyuthas

Please use plain text.
alexandrriana
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: Singtel

I've been waiting for an official BB twitter for such a long tiiiime!

I am so in love with my Blackberry Javelin,my BB :smileyhappy:

It's my whole life,it's the best phone ever,the cutest phone I've ever used in my life.

I am so addicted to twitter,I can't keep myself tweeting on my BB and I just cant keep myself touching my BB for whatever reason.My BB is just my so faithful BFF :smileyhappy:

My whole life inside:my contacts,my schedule,my todo,my CV and my portfolio!

twitter.com/alexandrriana

xoxo

Please use plain text.
owhitted
My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Because its only right that Blackberry has it's own twitter app. Thee end.

@SherlockHomeboy

Please use plain text.
christopherbmac
My Device: Pearl Flip 8220
My Carrier: Rogers

Hey, I love my BlackBerry because it keeps me in touch with the people I care about by phone, email, messenger, and social networks.  Thank you for the consideration.

@christopherbmac

Please use plain text.
kedip3x
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: XL

endlich!

looks great! this is what i've been waiting for so long @budissimo

Please use plain text.
welshboysteve
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hello,

As I work in the mobile phone industry I just love showing everyone my Blackberry Storm 9520 and show them what it does for me and what it can do for them.

I love my Blackberry and I dont know how I managed without one!

Total life enrichment tool!!!

Twitter Name - @stevieorchips

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
saehay
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

When I was a "child" I had a sidekick, but when I became man... I got a BlackBerry. I purchased my first BlackBerry handset in August of 2009. Albeit, my 9630 was a little intimidating at first we fell in love. Straight away I dimmed my screen and bought extra AC and DC chargers so my baby would never go (energy) hungry. Then, Lo and behold BlackBerry Desktop for Mac was released and (after I DM'd all my BB buddies on Twitter) our bond grew even stronger. Of course, being the trendsettng technophIle that I am, I was the catalyst to several of my friends getting a BlackBerry in just 6 months of being an owner myself. Three of them even went for the 9630, so they could be just like me! Of course that means I get tweets and bbm's for tech support at all hours of the day, but I don't mind helping a fellower BBer-my preferred term of endearmet for brethren of the BlackBerry. That being said, you name a Twitter client for BB iPod touch, or desktop and I can tell you I've tried it and it sucks. Übertwitter has been an "ok" client but I can't wait for this official app. I trust that RIM will not let me down! I can hardly wait to see the user interface and how smoothly I'll be able to tweet (I'm thinking bbm 5.0 smooth). Thanks for staying classy, my Canadian friends. @iamsae

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
frielfanatic
My Device: Storm 9550
My Carrier: Verizon

Years with blackberry has saved my job, saved my marriage, controlled my ADHD, and allowed me to work while on a boat, at a beach, or at the tavern.  Thank you RIM!!!!!!!!

@frielfanatic

Please use plain text.