Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

New Contributor
young_adam
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 (Lisbon)

Re: Contest: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

[ Edited ]

Realistically my Blackberry takes 99% of my day, whether developing new apps, testing existing apps or whatever the case...it's there. (When I say it's there, I mean all 4 of them).

I'm hopelessly addicted, and I'd love an invite :smileywink: but share the love, hopefully a few good testers can get their hands on the app and give you some really fantastic feedback to make the project a true success.

@young_adam / 9700(Onyx/Bold2) / 9000 / ... (other device x2) :smileywink:

--
Adam Young (@young_adam)
Currently using Z10/LE-Z10 and Q10
Please use plain text.
ebertomolde
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Movistar

I love my Blackberry because I get to be communicated com my family, friends, office with only the agility of my thumbs, is an Operations Center. User Twitter: @ebertomolde
Please use plain text.
PHilipps
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile DE

[ Edited ]

Why I love my Blackberry. It is some kind of love-hate relationship :smileyvery-happy:. I love because it has most standby time to bring me through the day. Most other devices turn off after half off a day. My BB keps running and runnig. With all features (Pushmail and IM) that I never want to miss again. So I stay and love it.And the best of all it's sooo sexy. :smileywink:

Twittername: @dump_unto

Please use plain text.
mattmcfly
My Device: Storm 9500
My Carrier: VIPnet

[ Edited ]

I so wanna this official Twitter. I know there are many good and maybe better un-official clients but official is  official...

So let me say just few workd why I love my BlackBerry Storm. You can say just BlackBerry cos I loved all my past devices. Most important thing is that it's very very realible and is always there for me. To have power to cimmunicate with my dearest friends even when I feel bad. Some email or SMS chear me up. And when you get BBM it's whole new thing...

Like it's there for me in best and worse...

Twitter -- @mattmarenic

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wiedzmin
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

I love my BlackBerry Bold 9700 because it ensures that my eyes get rest while I'm waiting for 30 seconds for the browser to finish "Requesting..." every webpage.

Please use plain text.
sambamanNL
My Device: Storm 9500,Storm 9520
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

We waited a log time for this and finaly its comming!Would love an invite.

Hans

Please use plain text.
mgua65
My Carrier: AT&T

To say that Twitter brought me closer to my Blackberry is an understatement!  Since my company does not yet embrace any sort of mobile email or BES, I was just using my Bold 9000 as a phone and portable web device.  However, I now access Twitter many times during the day.  I've been ok with UberTwitter, but I'm looking forward to the next level - a RIM app for Twitter.  I'd love to try it out!

Thanks

-Mark

@A_Squared

Please use plain text.
KrisWB
My Carrier: Orange

I love my BlackBerry(s) (yes I have two) because over the last 3 years they have helped me keep everything in order and even remember important dates (like the girlfriends birthday!).

I very rarely leave the house without it.

A funny story for you that happened last week whilst trying to find the Apollo Cinema in Picadilly, London. I was using my Bold (9000) and Google maps to locate our route from the Green Restuarant to the cinema. With my head down staring intently on the direction I need to go I walked straight into someone. When looking up I realised it was Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber I had rudely bumped into whilst he was getting out of a taxi. My cousin couldn't stop laughing for ages.

And yes, this is a true story as random and unbelievable as it sounds.

Twitter is @KrisWB

Please use plain text.
john615
My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Sprint

[ Edited ]

I am in love with my Curve 8330. I jumped on the bandwagon in June 2009 and never want to get off. It's more than I thought it would be, I have access to emails, internet, IM's, facebook, myspace, GPS, slacker radio and it calls people too! Thank you for a product that actually lives up to expectations and then surpasses them. @john_sia615

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
greggasmith
My Device: Not Specified

Twitter name @greggasmith - Ive been trying out all the BlackBerry based twitter clients but really looking forward to one that integrates into the device.  Show how its done RIM & Twitter!

Please use plain text.