Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

Snoballz
My Device: 9000

Re: Contest: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

I'm new to BlackBerry.  So far, my Bold and I are inseperable  

@Snoballz

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wojtas25
My Device: 8800

[ Edited ]

Why i like BlackBerry devices? Coz its not a Nokia, its not a Symbian! Its a BlackBerry, with fast OS and many functions which have not any other devices. Simplicyty of copy/paste, multitasking and huge resolution displays! Push emails, safety of my messages and contacts. Cant live without my Berry :smileyhappy:

My twitter ID: @wojtas25

Please use plain text.
dorita
My Device: 9700

Do not love him .... I super love it  because it makes me feel more near of men and women of this lovely planet earth. Furthermore, my companion and helper in my work.

user name:@dorita0415

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
edue
My Device: Bold 9700

Why I love my BlackBerry so much? ...where to begin! It all started with the Pearl, then the Curve and now the Bold 9700!! The 9700 is sick! It has it all and then some! I love the processor, 3.2mp camera with flash, the WiFi, the 256m memory and especially the trackpad!! It's the perfect BlackBerry!! When I heard that BlackBerry was releasing their own app for Twitter, I knew it would be one of...if not the best Twitter apps for BlackBerrys!! I'd love to get my hands on the BlackBerry beta version and test drive it with the throttle wide open!! Twitter name: @ErikDue BlackBerry fan for life! Erik
Erik
Please use plain text.
McFly
My Device: Bold 9000

Getting a BlackBerry at the beginning of last year was a real good move. At first I used it all the time at work and my boss would catch me using it from time to time when I should have been working. I was expecting to get in trouble one time but I couldnt stop using my phone. One day he came to talk to me and I thought for sure he was going to ream me for using my phone to much. Much to my surprise he said that I was going to be switching job duties and now I am the lead technician for Blackberry support and deployment at the company I work for.

@McFlyinCA

Please use plain text.
maferchang
My Device: Curve 8310

My twitter user is: @maferchang

I truly love my blackberry because it makes my life a lot easier allowing me to be informed of everything anywhere, anytime.  It helps me keep in touch with my loved ones.  I want this official client because I´m tired of my battery being drained by UT and my memory being drained too by SocialScope.

Thank you

Please use plain text.
IQ1
Visitor
IQ1
My Device: Curve 8350i

[ Edited ]

I'VE USED SEVERAL PDA WITH VARIOUS OS AND MY BLACKBERRY BY FAR IS THE BEST AND SIMPLEST YET BY FAR. MY 8350I ON NEXTEL DOES EVERY THING I NEED IT TO DO. MY WIFE LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT WE HAD TO GET HER A 9700 ON TMOBILE AND THE 1ST AND LAST THING WE SEE BEFORE WE GO TO BED IS OUR BLACKBERRY DEVICES. BLACKBERRY DEFENTLY MAKES THE BEST SOCIAL APPLICATION NO DOUBT ABOUT IT (IM, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK) AND NOW THAT THEY ARE RELEASING A TWITTER APP I MUST ABSOLUTELY HAVE IT!

THANK YOU BLACKBBERY!

@IsaacDQuinonez

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ColMeld
My Device: Bold 9700

@ColMeld

I love my Blackberry because it has all my Social Networking sites in one place and gives me push notifications for when something is posted

Also have to say I love BBM for staying in touch with friends :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Developer
laclekim
My Device: Bold 9000

[ Edited ]

I Love my BlackBerry because besides my Wife, my BlackBerry is my best friend. I can tell it anything and it will never judge me. I can share with it my schedule and it will kindly remind me. It wakes me up in the morning, and soothes me to sleep at night. My blackberry always keeps me informed about the latest news and helps me do my job daily. I know my BlackBerry will never backstab me or talk about me behind my back. We have been together through thin and thick and I know there would be no hard feelings if I switch it for a faster, newer, sexier model. Me and my BlackBerry will be BBBFFE (BlackBerry Best Friends For Ever)

twitter.com/mikelcal

BlackBerry Bold 9000

Please use plain text.
rynmldwny
My Device: Pearl 8120

[ Edited ]

I love my BlackBerry because it provides me with the ability to communicate via Phone,Text Message or Email and even using BlackBerry Messenger!! I also love the great applications that keep me entertained for hours and now there is a twitter App which makes everything complete!! BlackBerry Rocks!!!  :smileyhappy:   @rynmldwny

Please use plain text.