Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

Visitor
bcabalka
My Device: Tour 9630

Re: Contest: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

I finally got my first Blackberry a week ago and have yet to put it down. For how much of a geek I like to be, I don't see why I didn't get one earlier. The ease at which you can be so productive is amazing. from listening to music, responding to emails and chatting with friends on BBM. These little devices are amazing. I can't wait to see what RIM will think of next.

Twitter ID: @bcabalka

Thanks again.

~fingers crossed~

-Blake-

Please use plain text.
Rijandie
My Device: Curve 8900

Just give me a code! :smileytongue: haha just kiddin.. no for real.

I always love the Official apps... well because they are official. And ever since i got my blackberry, the first thing i searched was an official app for Twitter because that's my main connection to my friends.. but sadly there wasn't any..

UNTIL NOW! i'm so glad that Rim is releasing this soon. But now that i know it's coming i can't wait! SO PLEASE send me a Invite :smileyvery-happy:

my twitter: @rijandie

Thanks in advance! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Danahfawkes
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000

I love my Blackberry so much to the point it has become my third hand.  I get all my e-mails on it and reply with an ease/speed that no other smartphone can even hold a candle to it.  I can access the internet with one key and access any page on it.  I listen to the radio on my blackberry.  Twitter apps allow me to see and hear everything good and Bad :smileywink:.  My laptop tethers to my blackberry and provides it internet access for hours on end without some much as a hiccup!!  It keeps me entertained with TV shows while I commute.  I use it to keep track of my grocery list and then keep track of my shopping cart while I shop for the items.  It will tell me if I go over budget. 

What would I do without my Blackberry?  As I write this, I am coming to the realization that my blackberry is my Mentor, teacher, Spiritual guide, Psychologist, Friend and a personal assistant that knows me so well!!

In short, my blackberry keeps me sane!! 

That is why I love my blackberry!  

twitter @rtsahil

Please use plain text.
Visitor
BBBacon
My Device: Curve 8330

I love my BlackBerry because it is my handheld best friend. My boyfriend is even threatened by my constant use. (Never more then a foot from me if not glued in my hands.) He jokes that if Research In Motion creates a boyfriend application, he'll become obsolete.

The connectivity is mind blowing. I read e-mails, the news, blogs, and tweets. It organizes my life unlike any day planner I ever owned. I've had a million of those and they failed me! I never miss events, birthdays, anniversaries or meetings. It even prevents me from burning a pizza in the oven. A real issue for me, now resolved. I listen to music, watch TV, and play games anywhere I have to sit and wait. I rely heavily of the Password Keeper for all of my private information and I know it's safe all in one place. Don't even get me started on BB Messenger! Anytime a friend gets a BlackBerry, I'm freaking out to scan their bar code. Most of the time I grab their phone and connect us. Would you believe they don't even know what a PIN is!?!? Facebook is one of my favorite RIM applications. I love the option to connect to my address book. I get their profile photo and any missing data is filled in. It connected to my calendar so when I accept an invitation to a party it just pops up with all the details right where I was going to put it anyways. (Freakin' sweet!) Not to mention the complete functions of Facebook itself. I've been using UberTwitter while waiting for RIM to hook me up with something from the "Think Tank" and I hope to get in on the invite. (@LABacon)

Me Love BB Long Time,

Lindsay Bacon

Everything is better with bacon
Please use plain text.
matusita
My Device: Storm2 9520

Re: Chance to get: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

I'm @matusita from Japan, and I'd like to have the invite code.

I'm using my BlackBerry Bold 9700 everyday to read email, write an reply with light speed, check my schedule on Google Calendar (using Google Sync), etc.  I cannot imagine my life without BlackBerry.

Please use plain text.
lirenzhu
My Device: Tour 8630, Curve 8330, Curve 8320

My BlackBerries run my life - whether it's business or personal, I'd be lost without it. From instant e-mails to BBM to BrickBreaker (and now Word Mole), no other phone does it better. So for someone that spends so much time on his BlackBerries, won't you please send me an invite so I can spend that much more time on it? Thanks!

@lirenzhu

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
edue
My Device: Bold 9700

Why I love my BlackBerry so much? ...where to begin! It all started with the Pearl, then the Curve and now the Bold 9700!! The 9700 is sick! It has it all and then some! I love the processor, 3.2mp camera with flash, the Wi-fi, the 256m memory and especially the trackpad!! It's the perfect BlackBerry!! When I heard that BlackBerry was releasing their own app for Twitter, I knew it would be one of...if not the best Twitter apps for BlackBerrys!! I'd love to get my hands on the BlackBerry beta version and test drive it with the throttle wide open!! Twitter name: @ErikDue BlackBerry fan for life! Erik
Erik
Please use plain text.
Visitor
2face-MazE
My Device: RIM Blackberry Storm 9530

[ Edited ]

i'm a fairly new blackberry owner/user (~2 years). i've spent lots of time with smartphones prior to blackberry. i developed a natural bias towards those 'other' devices.

I then moved to a Pearl 8130 (prior to my current Storm 9530) and since then, I've never considered looking back. the Storm's early days were rough, but I always felt that the potential for greatness remained within that device.

See, all my previous phones boasted their immediate superiority in one way or another; being the be-all and end-all smartphone. Their operating systems "perfect", their abilities all used to their maximum as they are right then and now.

My Blackberry, my electonic better half, has shown me so much pure POTENTIAL over the last couple of years that I dont think I'll ever actually purchase for my own use any other "smart" phone

It feels like Blackberries keep getting better and better, even my 8130 (since it's launch) has gotten BETTER. My Storm had it hard at first, but compare it's original 4.7.0.76 OS with the now 5.0+ OS. Need I say more?

What other smartphone has been so forward and progressive with their product? I feel like my opinion matters with this product, where as others... well with others it's like I'm being told what i want in a phone.

RIM, at this rate; you've got me for life. For me, the grass was greener. :smileyhappy:

EDIT: sigh, forgot to add info.. had too much good to say lol:

twitter.com/twofacemaze

Please use plain text.
dylannyne
My Device: blackberry Tour 9630

I am addicted to both my blackberry and twitter! All started with the BB world edition, Curve 8330 and now the Tour

This is the long awaited blackberry app all us users want!  ill do anything for it

@DylanLouisNyne_

DylanLasorsa3@vzw.blackberry.net

30EA93CB

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
whiteshark_it
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 LE

Why I love my BlackBerry?? simply because it is impossible not to love. ;-)
Catch you with its simplicity, with its design, with its quality, always ready to indulge in everything and never disappoint.

Unique and indispensable ... BlackBerry forever ....

@ white_shark_it

Whiteshark Labs - Italy
Please use plain text.