Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

My Device: Storm

Re: Chance to get: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

OH yeah... Twitter... @ghostworks 

My Device: Curve 8520

Hi Berryheads! I'm really excited about the official Twitter client :smileyhappy: And here's why i love my BB: I love the way it helps in everyday tasks, and it's really helpful as a work tool. I'm in the web developing business and my blackberry is a great tool for having my emails organized, as well as my tasks and "to-dos". Long story short, Blackberries rule!! :smileyhappy: Cheers from Argentina, Fer Twitter account: @dashKay
My Device: bb9000

Hi;

I love my BB9000 because it keeps me connected to my work and to my friends in many ways!

@mishkamex

My Device: Tour 9630

I'm a first year law student and I love my BlackBerry because without it I'd seriously be lost. It has my schedule, assignments. EVERYTHING. And for those boring classes twitter gets me through; so it's only appropriate that I have the official BlackBerry twitter client. 

@CarltonSellers

Contributor
My Device: 9900 - 7.1.0.258

hi,

I already use more than 4 years the Blackberry I have started with the model:6210. I love my blackberry actualy 9700 its 3 days old. I love the design, I love os 5.0 .

BlackBerry(c)is different than other phones.
Thank u
My Username in Twitter is:Kluudi
BlackBerry Bold 9900 | 7.1.0.258 |T-Mobile DE
Complete Mobile L, Blackberry Flat, I´m Blackberry and Mac addict.
I love it..
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

i'm @sgtd and blackberry runs my life now.  it's all i use at work and home. http://mcpfx.com

My Device: BOLD 9700

Before I know what blackberry is, to be honest I hate it a lot. Everyone can't took their hands off their device. Once upon a time, my mother bought me this blackberry smartphone. I don't know anything in a first place. I bought a book "How To Use Blackberry For Dummies". After read the book, I began to understand why people addicted to blackberry. Started from register to carrier, until download many application. As a consideration, RIM just entered my country last august officially. I was glad. I used BOLD 9000 until last December. Now I using BOLD 9700 known as Onyx. I begun to realized that I really love my device so much. But yesterday I got a bad news. A burglar was stole my BOLD 9000 which I gave to my brother. I'm sad. Now I really know, how much precious this smartphone for me. So I promise myself to take care of mine, and try to avoid the legal things for my blackberry. That's why I hope I can win the code. Cause I love my blackberry smartphone so much.. :smileyhappy:
New Contributor
My Device: iPhone 5

I love ♥ my BlackBerry so much because it never lets me down.

It is there when I need someone to talk to. And it is always there to listen to me when I need a friend.

Its camera [¯Ô¯] is often my eyes. And its speakerphone my ears.

It is very respectful towards me, as it never talks back. I treat it as if it were an extension of my body.

I never leave home without it. Often times my friends and family rely on my BlackBerry in a time of need, like when they need to know the weather or hear breaking news as it happens.

These are just a few reasons why I love ♥ my BlackBerry.

Find me on twitter @jea_nine

BBM for iPhone App :smileyhappy:

Follow Me on Pinterest
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700

I love my new Bold so much!

It's a million times better than my old iPhone (it works properly for a start!) and its so simple to use. I can get at my emails on the move, so anytime I get sent press releases I can act on them asap! It really is the perfect phone for a trainee journo! AND I can listen to my music, play on twitter (@natbags), play on facebook and talk to my mates on MSN!

It's my dream phone.....I just wish i'd got a Blackberry 18 months ago instead of my iPhone.

It's RIM all the way for me, i'll never touch an apple mobile again!

Thanks guys for making a great product!

New Contributor
My Device: BB 9630

I love my Blackberry because it's the best smartphone on the market.  It does everything I need for both work and personal.  The fact it a canadian company doesn't hurt either :smileyvery-happy:

I really hope I get a chance to beta this twitter app

Thanks in advance