Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

Visitor
telledizon
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700

Re: Chance to get: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

I love my Blackberry Bold 9700 not just because it's my very first blackberry. But it got all the things I needed and wanted in a phone! I can update my online accounts wherever I am. I can check what's the latest happenings on my friends and relatives. I can download so much fun apps for my blackberry without hassle! Apps like Facebook, BBM, YM, Dictionary.com, XE exchange and of course TWITTER! I usually use these along with of course the Blackberry Browser. It really is so convenient for people like me who's always on the go. As a matter of fact, I use these apps to get in touch with my friends more than I do call or text them. It's not just SUPER EASY, BUT IT IS REALLY FUN to be talking and just connecting to them over the net :smileyhappy:

So there, this may be brief but I hope I have relayed to you my point:

"I'm more than satisfied that I've picked the right smartphone for me, BLACKBERRY! With just a few clicks away, then TA-DA! I have the whole world in my hands! :smileyhappy:"

http://www.twitter.com/telledizon

Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Chance to get: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

Thank you everyone for submitting your stories. Those selected will be notified via Twitter direct message before the end of the day!

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!