Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

igonk
My Device: Curve 8520

Re: Contest: Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones Invite Codes.

it's keep me busy all day long!! :smileyhappy:

twitter name @igorigonk

nuk802
My Device: Curve 8310

I love my blackberry and will soon be upgrading to another one. I don't know what I did before it. I was already known as ms info but sonce the bb its even worst lol. Everyone ask me questions and if I dont know I have my handy dandy blackberry lol. I just love it.

www.twitter.com/NikkiB802

spam
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9630

You know what I love about my BlackBerry? The fact that it's a serious communication device above all else.

That's not to say that it doesn't handle multimedia, entertainment, games and such. But unlike other devices of its type, it's more like an actual handheld computer. It's the original smartphone, and in numerous ways, it's still unmatched: No other device can touch the way it handles messaging and security, as well as BlackBerry support.

Everyone who knows me knows that I'm a BlackBerry guy, and many of them have since becone BlackBerry people as well.  It's not hard to love such a complete device.

Twitter name: @SpamSpam

New Contributor
chrisb3
My Device: 9530

I love my BlackBerry because it keeps me in touch with my family and friends no matter how they like to communicate.

Twitter ID: @chrisbaker3

Visitor
jhonmarck
My Device: 9000,9700,8900,9550

send me please Invite Codes.

Realmente es el mejor telefono inteligente y el unico que tendre, excelente por donde lo veas. muy completo para mi, en el Uso Empresarial y en su uso Personal. soy muy adicto a twitter y al BlackBerry. Y solo quiero App Oficiales en mi BlackBerry

www.twitter.com/jhonmarck   :smileyhappy:

It really is the best and the only smartphone that will, Is excellent. very complete to me, in business use and personal use. I'm very addicted to Twitter and the BlackBerry. And I just want my Official BlackBerry App

sorry for my bad english  @jhonmarck

jonw72
My Device: Tout 9630

I always thought Blackberrys were just for business people. I took a chance on the Tour 9630 and love it. My friends saw my phone and some are converting over to BlackBerry. I will never own another device. Thanks

Twitter@KCJohn

jeffy
My Device: 8900

This is the app i'vee been waiting for so long !! thanks Rim !

twitter : @klumboy

shellee13
My Device: Bold 9700

[ Edited ]

From business decisions to group bbm with your closest friends to picture messages that make you smile - my blackberry 9700 keeps me connected to life. It's instant gratification. I can admit I went without a bb for all of 12 days before I exchanged lol. What I missed and what I love about my phone is real time email, the ability to download to my phone, sync iTunes playlists, real-time instant messaging that's not a text client and real web. I was the first of my friends to have a bb and show them all that it could do. Now they all have one. :smileyhappy: I've had almost every bb that's been out & know how to fix them too! lol...Each new bb keeps getting better and better. The improvements and ease of use on the 9700 have sealed the deal that I will continue to be a bb owner for a long time to come. 

@shellee13

AlexCipher
My Device: 9530 Storm

Hello Guys!

Since i got my Blackberry Storm i fall in love with it.

Since I fell in love I never stop using it.

Storm Rocks!

I love my blackberry Storm and Blackberry Storm loves me =D

@AlexCipher

New Developer
Supermathie
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

I love my Blackberry since I can communicate over almost anything from it. Plus, I can still turn it off!

I'm: @Supermathie