Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I borrowed a BlackBerry Smart Phone for WES

Well, they new guy will see some scratches on it and might even get a few weird BBm's once in a while. The 8320 did almost everything I would ever want to do with one.

It's a sad day today. I have to wipe it and give it up. I will miss checking my emails in the morning. I will miss my chats with friends on BB messenger. I will miss the media player in the truck. I will miss the media hub in the garage. Almost got the BT head set figured out. Surfing where ever I was will be no more.

My old friend the BlackJack will again be used with out a dataplan.

I am already feeling the phantom vibe in my pocket.

I am feeling a little lost with out it now.

Tonight I will sit by the fire and watch it flicker instead of a glowing of the screen. I will listen to crickets, frogs and the other noises in the night instead of the chirps of BB messenger or the whirs of the vibe. Tonight I free my self of technology and will reflect on my memories instead. Tonight it would be best to knot rain!

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: I borrowed a BlackBerry Smart Phone for WES

OR........

You can just go out and buy a BlackBerry!!!

Do we need to start a "United Knotty BlackBerry Fund"??   :smileyhappy:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
AlanM
My Device: 9630/9650
My Carrier: Verizon

Knotty, too bad to you are experiencing the "phantom vibration" after only a short time with the BB.  The "phantom vibration" is something I live with every day now.  I second jmrmb80, yes you could just go out and buy a blackberry.  C'mon, everyone's doing it.

Alanm

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Drop the united and that would make a nice KB.

Would be funny to have a knotty base entry.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Alas, that's so sad! How dare they make you give it up for the new guy :smileysad:. I'm with the others... come on Knotty, you can do it, be Bold (hint hint) and leave the Blackjack behind :smileytongue:.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
AlanM

Knotty could wait til, oh say, summer and go on "Tour" (hint hint) and leave the Blackjack on the table.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

[ Edited ]

AlanM wrote:

Knotty could wait til, oh say, summer and go on "Tour" (hint hint) and leave the Blackjack on the table.

:smileyhappy:

Lol, I love it!  :smileytongue:  But I think he's still waiting to see if any Javelins are thrown his way :smileyvery-happy:.

(AlanM, nice to see you around again)

Message Edited by Krypto on 05-29-2009 01:37 PM

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
AlanM

Hopefully the Javelins will Curve, so as not to harm Knotty.
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

Berry punny.

Please use plain text.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Go for it Knot!! Get a BlackBerry!

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: