Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Announcements

Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

Your best/crazyiest WES expierance

Your best/crazyiest WES expierance

For me, It has to be telling Michelle I hated her at the boxtone lounge, thats why you don't drink 25 drinks or so. Let it be known though, that I didn't say I hated Michelle, I said that I didn't like the way it felt like she was talking over for my boy Andy.

sorry about that Michelle ;p

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Retired
MichelleK
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Re: Your best/crazyiest WES expierance

This was your craziest? I find that hard to believe! This over seeing will-i-am?

No hard feelings - I am sure a lot of people would miss Andy if he were to go anywhere. Instead you get a community manager AND a moderator!

It was great meeting you at WES.

<

-mk

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

The whole experience was a lot to take in, hard to put a finger on best.

This might knot be so crazy, but I enjoyed breaking into the pool area at 3:30 am for a swim. Yes, I wore a swim suit.

Other thought:

What happens at WES, stays at WES.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

[ Edited ]

Seeing will.i.am was awesome. The thought of knottyrope going up on stage was pretty funny. There's always next year.......     :smileyhappy:

Also Krypto show me her ID so I'd believe how old she was was memorable.

Swimming at 3:30 was fun too.

Message Edited by jmrmb80 on 05-11-2009 11:00 PM
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Retired
greggor
My Device: BlackBerry-8900-Curve

For me - meeting all of you guys was awesome! BTW... We are having a lot of fun in the office with the picture of Michelle on the Harley - the fun just keeps on going :smileyhappy:

-greg

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

JSanders
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

My most memorable experience was realizing at two in the morning, that I was standing on the balcony of the Marriott having a conversation with a) a fellow from Bandledesh, b) another from Scotland, c) another from Frankfurt, Germany, and  d) myself, the farm boy from Alabama.

A pretty diverse group, which the above barely touches upon. It was a great conference.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

I'm still debating whether to post the 3:30am pool side pics! :smileytongue:

My best experience... you know, I really don't know, it was all awesome!  And highly memorable!  And everyone was amazing!

I think if I had to put my finger on one best experience though, it would be meeting all of you. :smileyvery-happy:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

JSanders, you touch base on a really good point!

I have met a percentage of the same people as you and chatted with a few other diverse individuals. It is good to see that we all can relate on a common ground and share our experiences from it. I did not see anything but the excitement of BlackBerry in everyones eyes on my first WES adventure.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Also it's the ONLY place where it's acceptable to use the BlackBerrywhile eating at the table......

Who's with me on that?!!!!     :smileyhappy:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Totally... I don't think I've ever seen so many BlackBerry devices on a table at once!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!