Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
janed66
My Device: torch 9800

License key question

[ Edited ]

I have just bought geocaching navigator but when I try to run it I get the Green page saying Enter your license Key, provided by Blackberry App World - am I being stupid - can someone please let me know where this information can be found.... I love my BB but am getting frustrated by not being able to get this sorted.   Help please...

[edited title to reflect content]

Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: License key support

Go to MyWorld section of BB App World, scroll down until you find the app, click on it, the key should be under the app name.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
New Contributor
janed66
My Device: torch 9800

nothing there except say trial version installed - I am nervous about hitting purchsae again.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Try to contact the app support, they should be able to explain you how to register the app.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry