Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for Android

My Device: Motorola Droid XT907
My Carrier: Verizon

BBM for Android Messages not delivering.

I am having problems with messages sending but not delivering. it is not always every message. it might send a few, not send one, then send the next to the same recipient. We are both on the same network and it does not matter if on WiFi or data. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix for it?
New Contributor
My Device: galaxy s3
My Carrier: three

Re: BBM for Android Messages not delivering.

same problem here they are taking ages with an update :-/
Contributor
My Device: Xperia Z LTE
My Carrier: Telkomsel

My BBM works when I'm connected to my 3G network for some time, but as hours go by, it will stop working completely, no message delivered, no message received. If I connect my phone to wifi at this point, BBM will work again, all my pending ongoing messages will be delivered and I will receive pending incoming messages all at onceAfter this, if I turn wifi off and switch back to 3G, BBM will still work, but it will eventually stop working again, until I "reset" it by turning on wifi again.

Some people say the issue is caused by turning the "BBM connected icon" off from the setting, as it clearly states "Turning off the BBM Connected icon may cause messages to not get delivered, or get delayed if device memory is low". But this is not true, as I still experience the issue even when the BBM connected icon is on.

Is this the same with you guys? I'm trying to find out if the problem is with Android OS. Cuz I made a thread about this the other day, and the other guy who suffer from this same problem uses a different phone, but is also running 4.1.2 like me. So what Android version are you guys running on? 

New Contributor
My Device: galaxy s3
My Carrier: three

mines 4.1.2 also.