Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for Android

aditya9992
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: 9350087009
Accepted Solution

BBM for Android

When can I expect BBM for Android, I have signed up for the news letter regarding BBM for Android.
Till now no response from their side, and the leaked version is also stopped by Blackberry. Can anyone tell how much more time will it take BBM to get available on Android.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
swarnprakash
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Reliance

Re: BBM for Android

Buddy 1st of all, you shouldn't have gone for the leaked version, the official version will be announced by the BB team itself. Do mind that Blackberry is a renowned company & when you use an android phone, just have some patience, you will get BBM for android soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

I just wanted to advise you that this is public form you might want to remove your phone # from your profile ---> Click on 'My Settings" then go to "Personal Information" then scroll down till you see "My carrier" remove your # then add your service provider name.

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.
Developer
vmisirlis
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

mate you will have to wait and as the other pal said dont download leaked ver. they are never great!

Please use plain text.
jcesarcabrera
My Device: LG OTPIMUS G
My Carrier: MOVISTAR VE

Good night bro i´m writing you from venezuela, i wish to know when or when do you think could be the bbm app for android phones? since 30 sept the twitter account is outdated and i how user and the others wish to know at least a possible date for the release.. and i wish to be a beta tester too for the apps on android..! thanks for your time..!
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

BBM for Android is avaiable today. Released just hours ago.

BBM for Android and BBM for iPhone: Official Launch Details

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.