Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for Android

gbino
My Device: Galaxy S3

Messages not being delivered

This problem started a few days ago, where if I wasn't connected to Wifi, the messages wouldn't send. Now, even while on wifi they're not sending. This is happening with all my contacts. I tried uninstalling, but that didn't help. Internet is working on my phone. I am able to use other apps. 

Please help me eliminate the angry red clocks by my messages.

Thank you!!

Please use plain text.
gbino
My Device: Galaxy S3

Re: Messages not being delivered

Forgot to add: I'm at the same time not receiving any messages either. 

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Community Manager
TyW
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

Re: Messages not being delivered

Thanks for reaching out! A few quick questions;

1. Can you verify if the BBM Connected Icon is enabled?

• To do this, open BBM, tap the three dot icon in the bottom right corner followed by Settings. Within, verify BBM Connected Icon is set to On.
  2. Have you been able to send and receive messages while connected to the cell network only in the past?
  3. Have you been able to test using more than one Wi-Fi network? Are you still encountering issues sending & receiving?

If you can answer those questions for me I’ll see what I can find out. I’d also recommend reviewing the following knowledge base articles for additional troubleshooting steps. Please let me know how you make out!

KB35414 - BBM for Android and iPhone is unable to send or receive messages over a cellular network

KB35545 - BBM for Android and iPhone is unable to send or receive messages when connected to a parti...

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Please use plain text.