Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for Android

Visitor
ankur_manav
My Device: Samsung Grand Duos

Temporary Server Error

Yesterday I downloaded BBM for my Samsung Grand (android 4.2.2). Though I had pre-registered for the update, still I had a frustrating time in signing in for the BB Id. Some how by late evening I could get the confirmation mail from BB with the BB ID details.

After signing in with BB Id in BBM, I haven't been able to finish the setup.

I constantly get "Temporary Server Error" or "No blackberry data error". i tried all the ways possible from re-installing several times to force stop the app. But no success till now. Even Blackberry hasn't provided any support posts to resolve the issue.

I have also raised an support incident , but no response. :smileysad:

anyone who has got the same issue and has a valid solution to this problem please respond.

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Temporary Server Error

Hello Ankur

Friend on this day came a new update of BBM for Android v1.0.0.72

Remember to have some data plan, I suggest to completely configure the BBM connected to a wi-fi network.

BBM for Android v1.0.0.72

http://www.bbm.com/android

Regards...

• Response you like me? Want THANK? Click like.jpg
  • If it was the SOLUTION click "Accept as Solution"!
  • #bbm.original.png4LL original.png  #ichooseBlackBerry10 @Gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14