Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for BlackBerry

pickidora
My Device: Z10 STL-100-1

BBM settings- Show what I'm listening to

my settings is on for me to show what I'm listening to, however I can't see what I'm listening to in my updates as well as my contacts can't see what I'm listening to even though I have selected the option (on) to show what I'm listening to.
Please use plain text.
Retired
Brian_S
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BBM settings- Show what I'm listening to

Your profile says you are using a Z10, make sure both your device and version of BBM is up to date.

How are you listing to music? Are you using a 3rd party app you've downloaded or the built in music player?

Let me know!

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
Please use plain text.
pickidora

I'm using the player that came with the phone (built in music app), I also have the update version to both phone(10.2.1.3175) and BBM.
Please use plain text.
Retired
Brian_S
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Rogers

How about your status and display picture? If you update either of them do your contacts see the change?

What else have you tried so far? Have you tried rebooting the phone for example.

Let me know!

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
Please use plain text.
pickidora

I assume they can see my updates of my dp and my status because I can see it when I update. However, I was able to see what I'm listening to as well as my contacts but it just stopped.
I have switched off the option of showing what I'm listening to, restart/ rebooting my handset, as well as deleting my BBM app and redownloading it and yet the issue still persists.
Please use plain text.