Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for BlackBerry

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: EE
Accepted Solution

HELP!!!! BBM STUCK ON SET UP BLUE SCREEN FOR DAYS!!!

My bbm display picture was not changing for some days neither were some messages delivering, so i deleted and reinstalled it. Ever since, all i could do was agree to the terms and conditions and then a blue screen comes up with either 'Setting up bbm', 'Error connecting to server', or 'initialising bbm'. This has been so frustrating for me as it has lingered for three days. I've deleted and reinstalled bbm severally, pulled out my battery countless times and connected to Wifi in addition to my blackberry subscription.

Please advise what else can i do.

Thanks.

Super Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: HELP!!!! BBM STUCK ON SET UP BLUE SCREEN FOR DAYS!!!

Hi

Try this, Install the latest version of BBM Channels from BlackBerry Beta Zone, https://blackberry.com/beta.

Let me know if this help.

Let me know if this help.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: EE

Amazing. I finally have bbm. Thanks a mil...however the level of hanging is crazy.

Cheers.

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: GiffGaff

Do you use this this solution if youdont have a blackberry data plan? cause i dont have one yet and i  thought the same problem with me was happening to my phone because i havent got a data plan....