Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for BlackBerry

New Contributor
Ann95
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800

bbm messanger doesnt work

Hey guys I just got the BB torch 9800 for Christmas the first thing I did was starting bbm It told me to get a BB Id so I got thatbut I forgott to confirm it and getting a new one wasnt possible so since I didn't have anything important in it I reseted it got a BB Id and started bbm again it didn't work and told me after 1 week of trying to connect bbm wit my BB Id that It wasnt possible because there wasnt enough internet recover which isn't possible because I had wido with 4 bars all the time what should I do since there I'd no terry button?
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: bbm messanger doesnt work

It really helps to put some punctuation in your post.

First, do you have a BlackBerry data plan with your carrier?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
Ann95

I am sure cause I am just using wlan and I didn't take the phone outside the house, if that helps
New Contributor
Ann95

And sorry about the punctuation
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

If you have no BlackBerry Data plan with a wireless service provider then BBM will never work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
fanie1981
My Device: curve 9320

hay could anyone help me please ive got a curve9320 and my bbm doent wanna workgot data plan and my bis is working they stole my old phone now cant seem to get it working again plz help!!!