Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for BlackBerry

New Contributor
rick_philip
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300 3G
Accepted Solution

bbm pin problem

I took an old Blackberry curve 9300 3G from my friend as i wanted to use bbm on it. I have a confusion that my friend was using bbm on the phone. So i did the full wipe  to avoid any problem.

So i wanted to whether the pin of blackberry device will affect my bbid as my friend was the same pin on his bbid.

Also plz let me know whether his contact(who have his bbid or may be pin ) will see my profile if i use mine bbid with the pin on the device.

Forums Advisor III
fyip
My Device: BB

Re: bbm pin problem

You wiped everything and created a ID on that phone the Pin is yours now, by wiping everything you deleted all his contacts, once you delete a contact the contact no longer has access to the pin. If you delete a contact from your list you are deleted from their list.

New Contributor
rick_philip
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300 3G

Thank u, it solved the problem     :Angel:

Can u please tell me get my contact from my android to blackberry. When i export my contact to sd card on android and open it on blackberry it is detected  as single contact. I wanted to use google sync as i have contact attached to it but any way to do it without BIS. 

Please help further. 

Forums Advisor III
fyip
My Device: BB

I am not sure of the answer to your new question so I suggest you start a new post asking this and if someone knows they will answer.