Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for BlackBerry

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: 42550

blackberry ID

I forget my password of bb ID

and the email was wrong when I get it

so when i want recover my password , yuo send link om wrong email

what can i do ?

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: blackberry ID

If you don't know the password and don't have access to the email you have no choice but to create a new BBID. There's no way to recover the old without access to the email.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Not my false .

Because you must verify the ID by email

I lost my contacts now How I can add them again ?

Please help me :smileysad:

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You will have to create a new BBID and then re add your contacts manually.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I can not add them , they are up to 500 contacts . I nead to talk to Supervisor plz
Guru I

A supervisor? You do realize that this is a peer-to-peer forum and BlackBerry does not actively assist here. Support is through your carrier.

However, I have been around long enough to tell you that without access to the email address or the password you will not be able to gain access to the BBID. If it were possible than you could easily gain access to MY BlackBerry ID and that would not be good.

Unfortunately. You are out of luck on this one. If you could remember the password you could change the email address associated with it. But without it it's not possible.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB