Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for BlackBerry

pmdc1962
My Device: z10
My Carrier: att

new BBM 10.3.3.68

I just upgrade BBM to 10.3.3.68, and now the app does´t wort, did´t open

I have a Z10, and with ATT and software 10.2.1.176

Please use plain text.
bramasriyatno
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Re: new BBM 10.3.3.68

I have a same problem with you too :smileysad: i still can't find how to fix this -_- already sent many emails to the customer support and tweeted to @BlackberryHelp but they don't give an answer yet

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gsioufi
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

When I got an update which made BBM stop working, I did a security wipe and then restored with a backup. Since I was running a leak, (1259) I installed it again with the autoloader before restoring. If you are running an official version, don't bother with this step.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
gsioufi
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

Oh yes. I forgot. I have an STL100-1 running 10.2.1.537 but don't feel like updating BBM. It's a long process to get it back. If we had a way do de-update, I would go for it. Updates tend to stick so I am not sure a security wipe will do the trick. You also have to reload the software and start at a point where all the applications are at their state before update
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Kungen
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Tigo

Hello. Did you resolve the problem? I'm having the same prob now and I just can't get it sorted.
Please use plain text.