Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for BlackBerry

riteshgabani
My Device: xolo
My Carrier: Vodafone

pls go through the below msg

Bbm is shutting down at. 12:00. 0clock tonight if you don’t broadcast this you’ll loose your contact. Message from Jim Balsamic (CEO of RIM. Blackberry) we have had an over usage of user names on Blackberry Messenger. We are requesting all users to forward this message to their entire contact list. If you do not forward this message, we will take it as your account is invalid and it will be deleted within the next 48 hours.Please DO NOT ignore this message or blackberry will no longer recognise your pin. If you wish to re-activate your account after it has been deleted, a charge of 25.00 will be added to your monthly bill. We are also aware of the issue involving the pictures updates not showing. We are working diligently at fixing this problem and it will be up and running as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation from the blackberry team!
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
fischersd
My Device: iPhone 5s
My Carrier: Telus

Re: pls go through the below msg

This is spam.  The fact that they spelled Jim's name wrong is laughable!  (not to mention that Jim hasn't been Co-CEO of RIM in what, a year and a half?!)  

I hope you had the wherewithall to not turn around and broadcast this to your contacts list!!!

Nice...a BBM chain letter.  

Please use plain text.