Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for Windows Phone

Retired
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: I am not able to add contacts and use bbm

Hi @AyushRajawat 

Your friends are correct, BBM for Windows Phone was released as a beta.

@TyW asked for logs earlier but you didn't indicate if you would be willing to do so. Let us know if you are and we can try to identify the problem.

Let us know!

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
New Contributor
My Device: Nokia Lumia 520
My Carrier: Cellone

Yes I want to add logs but how can I get my Incident number ??
Community Manager
Community Manager
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Koodo

When you submit the webform you'll receive a email with a INC case #. Reply to that email and attach your logs files, or enter the INC number in the Report a Problem screen when capturing logs suing BBM for Windows Phone. 

When you get the INC # please send me a private mesage with it so I can follow progress. 

Remember as well to provide as much detail as possible which will help us investigate - dont forget to reference this thread well when you send your report. Thanks! 

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

New Contributor

Just now I got an error msg on bbm. "Incorrect device time" please ensure the device time is correctly set and try again. This msg I got just now
New Contributor

After My bbm update bbm is working fine. Now i have no problem. Thank you friends for your cooperation