Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for iPhone

Gabby232
My Device: iPhone

Accidentally deleted the app and now im done.

So I have an iPhone 5, i accidentally deleted the BBM app.  I have since redownloaded it, but whenever I go to sign in it just shows the "we are holding your place in line" page.  I enter my e-mail to bypass it and sign in, but it just made me a new account?  Please help!  I lost all of my contacts and got a different PIN number, but my phone still lights up for my lost account.

Retired
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Accidentally deleted the app and now im done.

Hey Gabby232,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Did you login to BBM with the same BlackBerry ID that you had previously?  Also when you uninstall the application and re-install it, you will get a new PIN number.

Have you tried re-adding the contacts, are they getting the invites?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

burn1224
My Device: blackberry z10

i have the same problem anyone can help me. i forgot my blackberry id and the answer to the security ro reset my pasword. i chek my email and i accidentally click the delete this account beacause of my internet connection. i create another account it says you need to log on your original blackberry id.

amendalus
My Device: charm&7100t

[ Edited ]

Yes, you can recover data from iPhone backup, but it will recover everything in that backup; there's no way to selectively recover from a backup. Which is a good reason to back up daily. If you back up to your computer connect the phone to your computer, right click on it in iTunes, and choose "restore from backup". If you back up to iCloud go to Settings/General/Reset - Erase All Content and Settings. You will then be asked if you want to restore from the iCloud backup.

Read more: http://www.recovery-ipad.com