Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for iPhone

Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

BBM for iPhone updated to v1.0.2.114

What's New in Version 1.0.2.114

What's new in Version 1.0.2:

- Contact categories
- List Sorting and filtering in BBM Groups
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes

Download

VIA | App Store

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
New Contributor
Helderado
My Device: IPhone 5

Re: BBM for iPhone updated to v1.0.2.114

I just updated BBM to the latest from the Apple Store and now I get the "wait in line message", even though I've already registered for BBM and confirmed via my new Blackberry ID. I was just sending messages earlier and now after the update it's telling me I have to wait for a confirmation email once I get to the front of the line???? Any idea what's going on? I have an IPhone 5 with iOS 7.0.3 Thanks in advance.
Developer
josuefunes

Read this: 

How To Get Past The Waiting List And Install BBM On iOS Or Android 

As of now, only those who have pre-registered or have a special invite can access and use BBM on iOS or Android. However, CNET has discovered a simple workaround so that you can bypass that wait list and start enjoying BBM today! Simply followthe steps below:

1. Download and install BBM on your iOS or Android device. 
2. Open the app, enter your Email address, click NEXT.
3. Now you will want to force close the app. You can force close on iOS by double-clicking the home button and swiping the app upward. On Android, open multitasking menu and swipe the app away, or go to Settings, Apps, BBM, and click Force Close.
4. Now relaunch the app and you should now have the ability to create an account and get assigned a unique PIN number for your new account.

Once you are up and running you should start adding contacts and finding groups to join. Our BBM forums are the perfect place to start!

Image Credit & Source: CNET

VIA | 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
New Contributor
Helderado
My Device: IPhone 5

Followed the instructions and I still can only get to the screen that tells me "We're holding your spot in line". When I click "I got the email" I just get the circle spinning for a couple seconds and nothing happens. I had already received the email this morning letting me know that I had reached the front of the line and I was able to set up BBM and start messaging. I couldn't send pictures, but I could message. Now with the update to BBM 1.0.2.114 I can't get past "I got the email screen".
mayurmanoja
My Device: iphone 5

MY APP IS UPDATED BUT IM JUST STUCK ON THE "WE'RE HOLDING YOUR SPOT IN LINE" SCREEN AGAIN. 3RD TIME IN 3 DAYS!!

New Contributor
chris0001
My Device: iPhone 5

After installing this update, BBM crashes when you go to contacts. iPhone 5 with 7.0.3
New Contributor
schrisander
My Device: BBM on iPhone

Similarly to chris0001, I am experiencing my BBM crashing after updating to 1.0.2.114 when opening the Contacts tab.

For the details, http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BBM-for-iPhone/BBM-keeps-crashing-after-updating-to-1-0-2-114...

I fully recommend not to update BBM for iPhone to this version until further update.
Developer
josuefunes

What's New in Version 1.0.3.120

What's new in Version 1.0.3:

- Bug fixes

Download

VIA | App Store

Developer
josuefunes

What's New in Version 1.0.4.133

- Support for iPod and iPad
- Invite BBM contacts to BBM Groups by Email
- 'Tell your friends’ feature helps you connect with friends on BBM
- Quickly share your BBM PIN and PIN barcode to your social networks
- Fixes an issue where some users would be missing BBM Contact names
- Resolves some issues experienced in right to left language support
- Bug fixes and performance improvements

Download

VIA | App Store

Developer
josuefunes

What's New in Version 1.0.5.134

- Bug fixes and performance improvements

Download

VIA | App Store