Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for iPhone

Visitor
fennyphephen
My Carrier: tri

Blackberry ID and password problem

[ Edited ]

My ID is locked because i forgot my password then i think i remembered my password tri to connect , after i try again and again, only show setting up bbm , and i let it until few hour , still the same and ,can't open the contact, i did it many time , when i try again , it's already locked and asked me security question "ME" ,same condition tried to put answer infact i forgot the answer ,i tri to remember , but it failed,  can i open my BB ID again? {REMOVED}? and get the all contact inside? ,Please Help me as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Developer
josuefunes
My Carrier: *

Re: Blackberry ID and password problem

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Knowledge Base articles Android/iPhone:

VIA |

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BBM-for-Android/Useful-help-links-for-BBM-for-Android/td-p/25...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.