Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for iPhone

JSanders
Solutions: 5,977
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Useful help links for BBM for iPhone

[ Edited ]
Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

Re: Useful help links for BBM for iPhone

links of great help, thank you!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Contributor
FriFra
My Device: 8520

Where can i get info why invitation links are not working at all on iphone 5 wirh ios 8.0.3 with latest bbm?
P.S. On my Q10 bbm was also not working because of not "detect" invitation confirmations... bo help from bb in that case... on iphone now the same... 2 trys, 2 fails :smileysad:
RoryBob
My Device: Bold 9700

Just thinking out loud... Love that BB is working hard on creating significant evolution for its smartphones sot that they are highly versatile and ubiquitous.  Just waiting for one style of phone – with a KALQ keyboard and so social (connecting to the cloud) that it would be a real “zoo”.  We need the BB Q5Zoo !

panda2014
My Device: 9800

very useful information. It seems the issue on invite between BB and iphone remains a mystery. So far I've suceeded with two attempts only, the rest in vain. I'm using iphone and can't see the invite from my friend's BB.