Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM for iPhone

benson20
My Device: curve 9330
My Carrier: iphone

can't add my friend at my iphone

goodafternoon.why i can't add my friend to may bbm at iphone, even thou she have recieved the invitation and accept it. still pending at her blackberry cellphone

I have another problem is why i can't reset my blackberry account, even thou i already make the forgot password and it say it will send a confirmation letter at may email,but I didn't recieve any..

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: can't add my friend at my iphone

Hi and Welcome to the Community! 

Useful help links for BBM for iPhone

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BBM-for-iPhone/Useful-help-links-for-BBM-for-iPhone/td-p/2598...

Cheers, and Good Luck!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.
sroyer
My Device: Iphone 4S BBM
My Carrier: ATT

The links above don't address the "can't add" issue in the original posters first question.  i'm having this issue as well...any solutions?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ambanmba
My Device: iPhone
My Carrier: Telstra

Also having the issue. People receive the invitation, respond to it and it remains "Pending" ... tried in both directions and tried every invite option. This only occurs with some BB users, others are fine.
Please use plain text.