Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Accessories

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

BlackBerry Z10 Casing - majority is made with leather -as such, does not speak to all demographic of your clients.

I would prefer the type of casing you seem to offer/provide made with leather material, BUT you have neglected acknowledge your vegetarian/vegan clients. And so, I cannot purchase any of them. 

I am therefore made to HAVE to use the flimsy microfiber option in that style which I won't buy because it is not a sturdy casing. I do have the one with that is a "booklet" style currently and that's cool, but a bit boring looking and sometimes annoying having to fold it back.  I would like to be able to purchase that another style option in non-animal made material. 

Please make cases that all people can use. 

Also, more fun designs is sooo needed and more colors too. :smileyhappy: You need more that "catch the eye."

Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

Re: BlackBerry Z10 Casing - majority is made with leather -as such, does not speak to all demographic of your clients.

Have you try looking at..
PowerSkin?
Case-mate?
Tech21 cases?
Regular Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BlackBerry Z10 Casing - majority is made with leather -as such, does not speak to all demographic of your clients.

I checked out quite a few and ended up with the Roots case, with holster.

I love it! It protects my phone, while still allowing it to be holstered.

BES 5.0.4
BES 10.2
Exchange 2010
SQL2008R2