Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Accessories

New Contributor
MilleniumEagle
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9650
My Carrier: Sprint

Cases?

Has anyone decided on a case yet?  Think I'm going with the OtterBox, looks pretty good:

http://z10accessories.com/blackberry-z10-cases/blackberry-z10-otterbox-defender-series/

Also thinking about getting a Flip Shell for when I'm not in dangerous conditions:

http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-z10/accessories.html

Anyone find anything else that's cool?

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Cases?

I'm really liking the leather holster so far! But I'm also considering a microfiber sleeve. Those looked very nice in person. And for those who are ok leaving the screen open, the transform cases are a really neat idea. Protect the back, then switch to a great angle for watching videos in no time!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

I've always used clip holsters from Seidio www.seidioonline.com. I'm still waiting to see if they'll be releasing any for BB10.

Cheers.   :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Deltrus
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: O2

I'd be worried about the bezel on this case coming in the way of swipes when using gestures.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
zaba76
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1
My Carrier: O2 UK

All the cases are £19.99 in the uk. I have the blackberry flip shell and its quite well made, offers reasonable protection to the rear and sides - allowing for access to all major keys and outputs.

I really like it. It looks smart. It would be good if the front would somehow stay 'fixed shut' to the screen. 

It also puts your phone screen to sleep.

The leather wallet was my other choice. A friend had one for his pearl(?) some years ago and it was pretty nice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MilleniumEagle
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9650
My Carrier: Sprint

Looks like Ballistic is making a Z10 Case:

http://www.goballisticcase.com/products/blackberry-z10-ballistic-shell-gel-sg-series-case

Looks like a thicker Commuter Otterbox.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
zaba76
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1
My Carrier: O2 UK

Looks great!

The only thing about that case I'd be wary of is the protection over the buttons. BLACKBERRY produced one like that for the playbook and though my pb buttons are fairly sensitive, they are a nightmare to work in that sort of case which is why this time I opted for a case where I could use the real buttons. I peal back my pb case when I want to change the volume!

This case may be different. Just a heads up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
greggov
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

I ordered the CaseMate Tough Case. I have a Z10 and I'm in the US, so it seems my choices were fairly limited when I got it. I kept checking ShopCrackBerry but all their cases are up for pre-order with no estimated shipping date, and ShopBlackBerry is down too (why?!). The CaseMate was pretty much the only thing in stock at the time.

I actually really like this case. Provides a good amount of protection and not too bulky. I do wish there was a flap over the charging/microHDMI ports though. Still on the lookout for a case that has that. And I have an OEM Flip Case being shipped to me from Canada, so I'll try that out as well.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
WesW
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Koodo

Ours are being made in Spain as we speak.  We used them for the iphone and they are hands down the best out there in my opinion.  They are leather, flip up, not sideways and can hold your business card.  Magnet activated.  They are expensive but well worth it!

Pielframa is the name of the company.  We have ordered our Classic Magnet Cases.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04
My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!
My Carrier: Bell

Decided? Yes. I had the case in, before I could even purchase the phone!

I know you'll LOVE it :smileywink: ... it's Pink, of course

http://ca.crackberry.com/mobi-products-silicone-skin-cover-case-wxrim-bb10-sc-col/4AA13633.htm

Please use plain text.