Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Accessories

yourekillingme
My Device: z10

Charger bundle - update your documentation, I'm so frustrated

i get the charger bundle.  It says to go to www.blackberry.com/go/accessories prior to use - I'm looking for information regarding what the button is for and if leaving battery plugged in all the time is OK.  

The link goes nowhere, searches come up with nothing.  How hard is it to actual provide documentation on your own products???

I'm a diehard user, but stuff like this is so frustrating.  Get over the huge marketing campaign and spend some time support your loyal user base.  You're killing me.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Charger bundle - update your documentation, I'm so frustrated

the button allows you to know the amount of energy stored in the battery (green / orange / red), when not plugged in the wall outlet.

I have read that the manual is a one-sheet small document.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
dxt261
My Device: Blackberry z10

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ejaguiar
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

yourekillingme wrote:

i get the charger bundle.  It says to go to www.blackberry.com/go/accessories prior to use - I'm looking for information regarding what the button is for and if leaving battery plugged in all the time is OK.  

The link goes nowhere, searches come up with nothing.  How hard is it to actual provide documentation on your own products???

I'm a diehard user, but stuff like this is so frustrating.  Get over the huge marketing campaign and spend some time support your loyal user base.  You're killing me.

leaving it plugged in is fine as once it reaches a certain voltage there will be no more current supplied

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vellknown
My Device: z10

When I charge using charger bundle, the battery gets charged only 95/96%. Anyone having similar problem?
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

that is normal to only see 95%

its a mis calculation with in the OS

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.