Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Accessories

New Contributor
AEB501
My Device: BB z10

Handsfree Jabra Freeway Problems

I have just bought a Jabra Freeway Hands  free. I am able to pair the z10 to the handsfree and see the connection on the z10 but the voice connection ( which is the whole point of the handsfre) doesn't work.

I know I have a good connection because the handsfree actually lets me know when a call ends and I can end a call on the z10 by pressing the right button on the handsfree... but no audio.

I am confident that the problem is at the z10 end because I have the same problem with a Blue Ant handsfree ( that worked just fine with my Blackberry Bold

Suggestions gratefully received.

New Contributor
AEB501
My Device: BB z10

Re: Handsfree Jabra Freeway Problems

Seemed to have solved... I think.

Problem is that when the phone is connected to the Freeway, it will only broadcast through the Freeway if the call is initiated using the Freeway Voice commands, in other words, you can't seem to dial from the phone itself which is not as convenient..

After the call is initiated, you seem to be able to input data for example to answer phone prompts using the key pad