Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Accessories

Regular Contributor
kmascoll
My Device: bbz10

No Audio & Browser Error

I've noticed 2 things so far that I don't like about the z10

1. a) When I connect the device to my in car bluetooth, the phone disconnects sometimes when I answer a call. 

b) After I disconnect bluetooth, I don't get any audio from my device unless I restart.

2.  yesterday while browsing, all of a sudden i was getting errors on webpages saying that I don't have cookies enabled.  I confirmed in the settings that I did.  This was fixed by doing a battery pull which I hope is not a regular fix for problems with the z10 (I miss quickpull)

Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: No Audio & Browser Error

Hello kmascoll,

To better assist you with this, are you using a built in Bluetooth car kit? If yes, what model car and year?

And to address your 2nd issue, can you provide an example of some of the websites you are having trouble accessing and the full error message you receive?

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Regular Contributor
kmascoll
My Device: bbz10

Yes I'm using a built in bluetooth car kit.  Its a 2012 Honda Civic Si

I was trying to sign into Outlook.com as well as online banking at TDCanadaTrust.

-In order to access this site you must have cookies enabled.  Please check your browser settings and enable cookies and try again

This isn't exact as it was the message from 2 different sites.  To date I can't replicate the error, but when I figure it out i'll post here again

New Contributor
stonenal
My Device: Z10

I have the same issue with my car bluetooth, mazda cx 7 2010 After connecting to this, all notification sounds go mute, sometimes it happens after a couple of hours
New Contributor
doubledee61
My Device: Blackberry Z10

I have the exact same problem with the bluetooth and notifications going mute after I disconnect. Only way to fix is a restart or battery pull. I drive a 2011 Ford Explorer. BlackBerry please help as I missed about 10 important calls last week due to this problem.

Regular Contributor
streetcharm
My Device: Blackberry Z10

There's already 2 threads on this issue - its the bluetooth connection (car, headset doesnt really matter) i can recreate it and correct it on demand. Only thing you can do now is to not use the bluetoooth until an update is released. Delete any bluetooth connections/pairings you have listed and reboot phone. Back to normal. If you re-add the bluetooth, the issue will re-occur.