Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Accessories

Developer
Robdob
My Device: Developer
Accepted Solution

Very Frustrated!! Z10 FlipShell Black Warrently

Hello,

I feel like my name should be changed to getting very frustrated.  I puchased a Z10 Flip Shell Black Case at the black berry store at BlackBerry Jam Orlando  2013 in May, I spoke with the product manager and her said the quality was great,  anyway I bought two cases, one red, one black. The black Z10 FlipShell Case that I puchased seems to have had the stiching come apart at the top so now the whle top of it is separating.  I know this would be under warrently but for over 30 days now I have been back and forthing via email with every person whom I've corrsponded with sending me in a different direction...

I have resorted to the forums which I feel I probably should have done in the first place..

Who do I contact to get this resolved.  the last incident # I have is: INC000026626061

where they told me to contact digital river,  when I did they said they couldn't help me because I didn't purchase online via the store..

Please help.

thanks,

GeoYeo - Free Local classifieds - Built for Blackberry 10, if you like it please Rate It and Share it!
Please use plain text.
Developer
Robdob

Re: Very Frustrated!! Z10 FlipShell Black Warrently

Very Happy now,  got it all resolved,  Blackberry Staff is terrific..  the best I have dealt with...

thank you BalckBerry

GeoYeo - Free Local classifieds - Built for Blackberry 10, if you like it please Rate It and Share it!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

hello,

can you tell us how the issue was resolved?
I should get a flipshell soon.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Developer
Robdob

[ Edited ]

Sure,

they are sending me a new one.

Very pleasent to deal with,  fantastic customer service, also did a return callback to me which was on the second to when they said they would be calling back..

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

great!
how did you manage to contact them?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Developer
Robdob

I don't think you will have an issue with your flip shell casewhen you purchase one. I puchased two and the one that my wife uses looks good as day one..  So the quality of the cases seems to be right on.

Please use plain text.