Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
charley954
My Device: Z10

Alarm Clock - Multiple Alarms

Maybe its me, but can anyone help me with setting up multiple alarms on the Z10. This function was a must have for me on my trusty ol' Bold running OS6, but I'm unable to find a way to add multiple alarms in OS10. Please tell me this function is available, or at least that it soon will be. It's such an important tool, I 'd hate to have to find a 3rd party app and lose my bedside mode.

I couldn't wait any longer for the Q10, so after six days into using the amazing Z10, I think I'm hooked. Its so addictive, I can't put it down, which may explain why the battery wont make it through the day.

New Contributor
jrhamilton

Re: Alarm Clock - Multiple Alarms

I wish. It makes me so sad. I have never ever ever had a phone that could only do one alarm w/ no other options to have multiple. I love my Z10 but I have one to wake me up at 5am and I need another. On every other phone i have another to tell me to clock in at work. Clocked in 10 mins late this morning because I cant set another alarm. Made me want to drop kick my phone. 

New Contributor
charley954

I hear that noise! Right there with you, I need 2 to 3 alarms a day. Helps with taking meds and being on time for important things. They have to bring this back!
--V
New Contributor
--V
My Device: Q10

I just got a Q10 and I cannot believe there is no option for multiple alarms. On top of that, having the ability to program an alarm for specific days is completely useless if I cannot program a different alarm for the other days. Is this part of a strategy to appeal to younger users who only need a single alarm during the week and then sleep until 1pm or whenever they happen to wake up on the weekends? If I only get one alarm I'll be changing it constantly so being able to select days does me no good. I really wonder what they had in mind when they made this decision. In my case, I would want one alarm for M-Th, one for Fri when I have to get up an hour earlier than the rest of the week, and then one for the weekend, when I want to sleep in an extra hour or two but still want to get up at a reasonable hour. I really hope they fix this in a future release. 

/rant :smileyhappy:

Developer
ujwalnambiar
My Device: Z10 LE

OS 10.2 supports multiple alarms. Wait for it.

--

If my post has helped you, give it a LIKE :smileywink: