Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
O-A
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: MTN

BBM Picture not changing

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone, I love blackberry from bold 2-Z10 which am currently using, but for the past 2 months I have not been able to change my display picture. I have done hard start and all that but it has refused to change. Any advice O A

Subject Title edited to reflect new topic.

Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BBM Picture not changing

[ Edited ]

O-A wrote:
Hey everyone, I love blackberry from bold 2-Z10 which am currently using, but for the past 2 months I have not been able to change my display picture. I have done hard start and all that but it has refused to change. Any advice O A

Are you saying that YOU cannot change your BBM avatar picture, when you touch your picture in your BBM profile, what happens? You are not given the "replace picture" icon at the bottom of avatar preview screen?

Or, are you saying that you CAN change your BBM picture, but your friends cannot see it? If that is the case, it could simply be server issues. One way some of us have fixed that is to go into your BBM profile and make a simple one character change to your BBM name, such as add a period "." or something to your name.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code