Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Beginning Welcome Screen

Hello,

have a simple question on the WELCOME SCREEN.

This is the screen when you push the top button on the phone and all you see is the time, date, if you have any notifications...and 1 calendar event..."Next Event"...my question is is there anyway to have MORE than 1 event listed on that page. This instead of going into the calendar specific section.

I have looked at all the settings and have found nothing to "customize" this welcome screen.

Hope I have explained this properly...any help would be great!

Thanks

TW

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: Beginning Welcome Screen

The screen you are reffering to is the locked screen. At this point, I didn't find any options to add additional notifications. But you can add two line custom messages.  It is possible that 3rd party apps that change the theme of the z10 can utilize the features you are looking for.  It would be a nice option to have, and I can see the benefits. Maybe future OS upgrade can give you that option.

To add a custome lines. On the home screen, swipe from top down, settings, display, and fillout Message dsplayed on locked screen.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Re: Beginning Welcome Screen

Arsen,

thanks...yes it would be nice, in fact, even the current weather or something that you like to see at a quick glance would be great.

Anyways lovin the NEW Z and will wait to see what comes out in the future.

TW