Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9380
My Carrier: IDEA

Re: Blackberry Z10 - Disappointment

Why good application not available for z10 on bbm world.
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

There are some apps for locking files but nothing Good for apps that I'm aware of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Then John we need to work on the same. One thing I need to clarify you that from last 3 years I m using BlackBerry & really I love it
Just help me on app lock applications which is available in other blackberry phone but not available on z10. Please
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

The Z10 runs in an entirely new operating system. The old apps won't work. If it doesn't exist then it doesn't exist. There's not much I can do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Then why more apps not create for z10
Guru I

Some app developers don't want to develop for BB10. May not be enough demand for an app. Could be lots of reasons. You'd have to ask the developers.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I think the question is, why was the ability to lock specific folders available in prior OS's, but not 10?  Blackberry, being the most secure phone maker out there should continue to include this in future OS's, rather than makeing loyal users purchase SUSPECT third party apps.