Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
ejmm22
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Browsing between email

I think the hub is nice but not new as we used to have all of our messages in one mailbox before, it is extremely annoying when you have to read 10 new emails that came all atonce and you cannot just read one and move to the next like we used to, Now we have to go back to the hub and select the following.

Sure, if you only get 3 emails a day it should not be a problem.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Browsing between email

drewread wrote:
Really, you could instantly drop out of whatever you were doing on BBOS and instantly peek at any notification that came into the device, then chose to act on it or ignore it and keep working? :smileywink:

absolutely. On OS5 I am even able to be in two different mail folders at the same time...

It's just a matter of knowing how stuff works.

for example, I am writing an email from one of my email icons. The LED blinks. I Alt-Escape to bring the home screen then launch the Messages app, which tells me the new stuff. When I'm done, I Escape again to bring the Home screen, Alt-Escape again, and choose to go back to the email icon. Back to the email I was writing.

What is new on BB10 and interesting, is :

• a different method for the Application ribbon : Alt-Esc (or long click on menu)
  • a method to see quickly the previous screen (app peak of whatever the new name)

The Hub benefits from those two BB10 features, but that's all.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.