Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

lanthale
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Bugs in actually BB OS 10.2 and BES 10.2 Server

I have now owned a Q5 smart phone and installed BES 10 four weeks ago and here is the list of bugs/features I have found.

- If phone connected over bluetooth in a car - lock keys with numbers as well because otherwise accidently key pressing during a phone call generates many pip sounds which the caller here
- Camera app: Camera not working after secure/unsecure device memory -> Only if camera is set to save pictures on SD card
- Hub app: Swipe right to get to the task overview. Acutally you must swipe from bottom to top to get out of the hub.
- BES 10 Server: Allow more than one email profile per user (Actually I have to use for other email adresses an active sync account which is working but active sync is a battery drainer)
- BES 10: Allow installation on Win 7 Ultimate (Is working with some workarounds but startup is still an issue). Is for small companies easier to install instat of Win 2008-R2 Server.
- BES 10: Buy of CAL's directly in management console
- Remember app: Titel are not in bold and therefore it is difficult to distinguish between titel and details
- Remember app: On edit of a note place the cursor not in titel field for an existing note. Instat place it after the last word of the existing note
- Hardware: Lock button has bad haptic feedback and hard to press with one hand
- Remember app: Does not store settings - has no setting e.g. View setting (folder vs list view)

These are all topics from my view to have a perfect phone. Maybe there is a better place where I can send that information to but have not found any contact possabilities to blackberry.

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Bugs in actually BB OS 10.2 and BES 10.2 Server

Welcome to the forums, there is no formal support here but some BlackBerry employee may read your post and possibly act on it.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.