12-24-2013 10:42 AM
I have now owned a Q5 smart phone and installed BES 10 four weeks ago and here is the list of bugs/features I have found.
- If phone connected over bluetooth in a car - lock keys with numbers as well because otherwise accidently key pressing during a phone call generates many pip sounds which the caller here
- Camera app: Camera not working after secure/unsecure device memory -> Only if camera is set to save pictures on SD card
- Hub app: Swipe right to get to the task overview. Acutally you must swipe from bottom to top to get out of the hub.
- BES 10 Server: Allow more than one email profile per user (Actually I have to use for other email adresses an active sync account which is working but active sync is a battery drainer)
- BES 10: Allow installation on Win 7 Ultimate (Is working with some workarounds but startup is still an issue). Is for small companies easier to install instat of Win 2008-R2 Server.
- BES 10: Buy of CAL's directly in management console
- Remember app: Titel are not in bold and therefore it is difficult to distinguish between titel and details
- Remember app: On edit of a note place the cursor not in titel field for an existing note. Instat place it after the last word of the existing note
- Hardware: Lock button has bad haptic feedback and hard to press with one hand
- Remember app: Does not store settings - has no setting e.g. View setting (folder vs list view)
These are all topics from my view to have a perfect phone. Maybe there is a better place where I can send that information to but have not found any contact possabilities to blackberry.
12-31-2013 05:18 PM