Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

frankie99
My Device: z10

Calendar z10 and q10

Hi there, I just upgraded my wife from the bold to the Q10 two days ago. I did everything that I was told to do to transfer everything over. Everything worked great but then I noticed everything on her calendar was there and when she went back into the calendar everything was gone. Even if you power off the phone and power it back on nothing saves in the calendar. I removed the email account and then added it back on again and everything was showing up and then in no time it was all gone like nothing was every there. I then tried the account on my z10 as I never used my calendar and everything transferred over from what ever was inputted and then the some thing happen to my z10 where nothing was in the calendar. This is very frustrating and I need to this fixed ASAP. I even called the tech support for Rogers and told them everything I did to try to have it work and they couldn't even figure this one out. Not to pleased with the way this is going.

Please use plain text.
frankie99
My Device: z10

Re: Calendar z10 and q10

Does anyone have an answer of how to fix this
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Re: Calendar z10 and q10

What service are you using for the calendar (gmail, hotmail/Outlook.com, etc...)

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.