Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + 64GB MicroSD
My Carrier: Rogers

Can I sync my entire gmail inbox to my device with BB10?

I know this may seem like an odd question/request, but I'd like to have all my email history available on my BlackBerry Z10 (soon comeSmiley Happy) because I just love having the ability to search my messages when the need arrises without having to log into webmail.

I've had a couple (maybe self inflicted) incidents of inbox crisis over the years and have had to start fresh twice since '07 - it's frustrating that I can't find emails on my device that were sent/received prior to my last clean start.

When my Z10 arrives in a couple days  i'd like to be able to get a complete inbox sync... 

Love BB!

peace and love
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Can I sync my entire gmail inbox to my device with BB10?

I believe 30 days is far back as it will go on the device. You won't get a complete sync, unfortunately.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + 64GB MicroSD
My Carrier: Rogers

does anyone know of a work around to the default?

i.e. can I download all my mail into outlook (not express) and then somehow sync to mydevice in BB10?

how about if I have several inbox backups, is there a way to merge them into 1 file to restore on new device? I've tried to get a tool caled abcamber - but the mailbox merge tool seems to be an endless loop (not available for download).

thoughts? help? anything?

thanks,

Rocco

peace and love
Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

there is no workaround. There is no wired sync to Outlook available at all for the Playbook or the Z10. I'm not happy with either of those items.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!