Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Orange

Can I transfer iphone files to my new Z10!

I've just bought a new Z10,can I transfer files from my iphone 3GS or icloud onto my new Blackberry?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Can I transfer iphone files to my new Z10!

Hello brownbomber,

I don't have an iPhone so I do not have the answer. But I'm asking some friends. I cannot guarantee to be able to reply to your request in the following days.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello again,

you can use the BlackBerry Link to sync music, pictures and videos from iTunes/iPhoto.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Regular Visitor
My Device: 9XXX

You may want to check this link:
http://us.blackberry.com/support/transferring-to-bb10-device/personal.html

This will show you how you can transfer files from iPhones, Androids and other smartphones to the Z10.

Hope this helps!
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

[ Edited ]

I suggest that you use Google Sync. You can sync any data from your Android or iPhone, then sync it all to your Z10. Personal messages, pictures, media, calendar, and most of the stuff that you have from your non-BlackBerry device will by synced. I tried this once, and it works for me. :smileyhappy:

Another solution is OneMediaHub. You can sync almost all your data from one Mobile OS to another. They will sync everything no matter what device you have. Currently, they can sync iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia, Windows, and Mac OS. Check out their website at onemediahub.com. 

I hope it helps.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

I just got the Z10 and at a loss as to how to transfer my text messages and photos from an iPhone 3GS to the new phone. I would appreciate your help in completing the transfer.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Visit www.deviceswitch.com from the browser of each phone.

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.