Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
yuhuidebovy
My Device: Z10

Can't find Smart Dialing option in my Z10

I want to change country code and area code in Smart dialing , but i can't find it. it should be in option in dial page, but there is no smrt dialing option in it, how can i find it, thank you.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Ride_The_Sky
My Device: 9900

Re: Can't find Smart Dialing option in my Z10

[ Edited ]

Hi,
Smart Dialing is still in BB10, just moved into a phone settings of its own.
You can find it by going to phone application, swiping down, selecting Settings, you will find Smart Dialing in this screen. You can adjust codes here.
I am not sure why BB wanted to keep Phone Settings separate from System Settings.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
yuhuidebovy

Thank you for your help

That is what I tried, In the Phone app, swipe down from the top of the screen, there is no smart dialing selection.

In Phone settings, i can find: Call flrwarding, call audio, voice mail, Holster, bluetooth, Call waiting, show my number, call blocking, fixed dialing number, TTY and Call summary.

but no smart dialing.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Ride_The_Sky

Which OS version are you running? Location/Carrier/STL version? Did you try to see if you can update it?

I have it in mine, see below:Smart Dialing

Please use plain text.
Contributor
yuhuidebovy

the OS is 10.0.10.690, STL 100-2, I used it in China, the Carrier is China Mobile.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Ride_The_Sky

[ Edited ]

It is possible that above was fixed / included with x.x.x.85 update, [I do not have update log, someone else here might have a version history] which is what I am running. Please check if there is an update by going to Software Update.
Otherwise, you will have to wait until your carrier pushes it.
At least you know that it was included in an update, unless it was hidden somewhere else.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
yuhuidebovy

it seems the only way is waiting next version update. Yesterday , i update my Z10 to this, for STL100-2, the update version is10.0.10.90, which is what i am running. thank you for your help.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Ride_The_Sky

Wait, you are running 10.0.10.90 and it is not there? My version is earlier than yours, it is .85 and I have it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
yuhuidebovy

yes, my version is 10.0.10.90, it's for STL100-2. after restore to factory model, i can find smart dialing. but if i insert sim card(china mobile), it is disappered. I tried other vendor such as Vodafone, i can find it. I think it should be China Mobile SIM card configuration issue, don't know how to fix it.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
panchip
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Within Phone Setting, I get all the options described above, except "Smart Dialing".

Model: Z10

Model Number: STL100-1

Software Release: 10.0.10.99

Carrier: TIGO (Paraguay)

Please use plain text.